Automation/ Factory Application Engineer
Great positions for a Mid Level career in Automation and Controls, two positions are located in the western Suburbs of both Chicago and Detroit.
• Electrical Engineering Degree.
• 3-7 years technical application experience with Automation or Controls equipment
• Experience with some or all of the following: PLC, HMI, Servo & Motion Control, VFD
• Solid leadership skills, to lead conversion team, technical resources
• Solid written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills and proposal writing.
• Organization skills to manage schedule, travel and project management.
• Computer proficiency – knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
This position will not support visa sponsorship
This position will not support relocation costs